Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mothers day

Jimmy was so proud of me after each of the boys were born. He always made a fuss for me on Mother's day and taught the boys that they should take this one silly Hallmark holiday to heart, and they have.

And I was proud of him for being there through both deliveries and really appreciating what labor was all about. Colin and Jake are our finest collaborations.

3 comments:

Ms. said...

How fortunate. How lovely.

Felicity said...

every photo, every time - you two look so full of love and just blissful. xxx

Anonymous said...

Jimmy was a true bother to me. I use to have to beg him to stop talking about and how great life would be with you at his side. That was back in the very beginning. I’m happy for what the two have shared and still happier you have the memories.